- Best and most ergonomic way to teach a baby how to walk
Can support up to 20kg of weight
Located close to baby's high center of gravity for superb control, baby balances more naturally with hands-free.
Soft grip that will not tire your hands
Designed with adjustable straps. Can accommodate above-average height parents. Reduces back pain.
Recommended for babies 10 to 18 months learning how to walk.
- Great Walking Helper：The walking helper helps baby learn to walk by balancing hands-free & experiencing fewer falls．
- Full Adjustable Design: All the straps and buckles are adjustable, which make it fit your baby well and reduce your backache from bending over.
- Materials: Made by cotton, can be used in all seasons. The materials are strong and durable to hold and keep baby safe.
Research has shown that helping your child to walk through their hands has a negative impact on their little child! Their humerus (upper arm bone) can be easily dislocated from the glenohumeral joint which is the joint connecting your child's arm to their shoulder. Instead, help your child learn how to walk with this Harness Walking Assistant!
Guaranteed Satisfaction > Or Your Money Back
- FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via PayPal and Stripe®
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Real humans on our support help desk!
- Tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Due to the current situation, please allow us 3-6 Weeks for delivery.
You'll Also Love These