SVBONY SV305 Telescope Digital Eyepiece Camera CMOS USB 2MP 1.25 Inch Dynamic Observation for Telescope to PC Planetary Viewing and Photography
- Designed for SV503 Telescope
- BSI CMOS Sensor - This telescope camera uses an extremely sensitive back-illuminated CMOS sensor. IMX290 sensor has very high QE and very low (0.7e-) read noise which improves sensitivity in the visible-light and near-infrared light regions for industrial and other applications requiring the best picture.
- 128MB DDR Buffer - The benefit of the image buffer is that the memory will hold or cache the image and transfer it to the computer when the USB interface is not busy or being interrupted so the frame will not be lost or corrupted.
- Any Area ROI Support - The SV305 astronomy camera has a smaller region of interest (ROI) readout from the sensor, leaving the image scale of the object is unchanged. This allows high resolutions to be set clearly.
- SV305 could work with C-lens Mount - To use the camera with additional lenses the SV305 allows expansion with the included c-lens adapter.
- Length of exposure can reach 30 minutes - high-speed, medium-speed, low-speed - three output frame speeds are available; matching different computer hardware to achieve a more suitable reception speed of the hardware. Meets the ever-growing needs of astronomy enthusiasts for planetary photography.
1 X SV305 Astronomy Camera
1 X USB2.0 Cable
1 X 1.25” Extension tube
1 X C-lens adapter
1 X User manual
1 X Cleaning cloth
Guaranteed Satisfaction > Or Your Money Back
Why You Should Purchase From Us?
- FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via PayPal and Stripe®
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Real humans on our support help desk!
- Tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Due to the current situation, please allow us 3-6 weeks for delivery.
Hesitant? Ask many customers from all around the world.
Don't like it? We'll be sad, but we'll take it back.
Refunds are 100% Guaranteed.
Click the "Add To Cart" Button Above To Order Now!
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell Out Fast!
If there is a problem connecting to Windows 10pro or he. Click on "Search" (magnifier at the bottom left, near the Windows icon), enter "execution of programs, created for previous versions of Windows"-click, in the window that appears, click "next", select the first line "No in the list" click "next". Now we need to find the dpinst64 or dpinst32 File (depends on the discharge of your Windows) installed with camera manufacturer drivers from disk or site, default path C:\ Program Files (x86)\ svbony \ driver \ Win10. Chose the file we need, click "open", "next", then the first of the proposed, "Check the program", will appear (at the bottom) shield icon, open it, click "yes" "Next", "ready", this window will close, click "next" select yes, save these parameters for the program, see that the incompatible program has been fixed, We press "close the remedy". We can start the dpinst file again (from the folder). Now sharpcap will see the camera and work it out.
Thank you for the wonderful product
Shipping very fast and has arrived in perfect condition
Very well works very well
Excellent camera at an incredible price, thank Miranda very much for all the help.